For the Preservation of the Deposit of the Faith!
For the Kingdom of God to come!
1. My soul doth magnify the Lord,
2. And My spirit hath rejoiced in God My Saviour.
3. Because He hath regarded the humility of His
handmaid; for, behold, henceforth all generations shall call Me blessed.
4. Because He who is mighty hath done great things to Me; and holy is His name.
5. And His mercy is from generation unto generation to those who fear Him.
6. He hath shown might with His arm, He hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
7. He hath put down the mighty from their throne, and hath exalted the humble.
8. He hath filled the hungry with good things, and the rich He hath sent empty away.
9. He hath received Israel His servant, being mindful of His mercy,
10. As He promised our Fathers: Abraham and his
11. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, and to the Mother of God.
12. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Mon Jésus, pardon et miséricorde!
Par les mérites de Vos saintes Plaies et les douleurs de Votre sainte Mère.
My Jesus, pardon and mercy!
By the merits of Thy holy Wounds and the sorrows of Thy Mother.